Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Easter Annie and Spring has sprung

We're finally having some really nice weather, no rain, it's supposed to be in the low 80's tomorrow and thru the weekend.  Sunshine looks great.  I was able to finish up a new little Easter Annie, I used a pattern by Chestnut Junction for the doll body. While I was in Michaels a few weeks ago, I found those fuzzy little Easter chicks, my mom always had them in our Easter baskets, they bring back a lot of memories. I also picked up some of those small brown baskets for $1.00 each, I love to shop in their $1.00 section.




I  am learning how to paint the eyes on these dolls, I was a little leery the first time, cause I knew if I messed up, there went the doll, they are not perfect, but everytime I do another one, seems to better.  I look at some of these blogs and see the eyes on some of their dolls and it is amazing at the talent some of these bloggers have.  Have a good night, Bye!

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable. I think you did well on the eyes!
    I know what you mean about painting and drawing the eyes. They are intimidating, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!