Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just checkin' in

It doesn't seem like I got much accomplished this week, working on some orders, these little Raggedies are almost finished, I have three more to do, the bodies are drying and hope to finish them up tomorrow, then onto a Mama Raggedy and some snowmen. These are from a IMSEEINGRAGGEDIES pattern, her patterns are fun and easy to make.
 This a picture from one of my customers, Danice, she made the clothes and I made the doll, didn't she turn out great, an Amish Annie. She even made the doll stand, which I really like.

Just a quick post, I think I'll turn in early tonight, have some medical stuff to do tomorrow, not looking forward to, but we do what we have to.  Happy Sewing, Cyndy

1 comment:

  1. Hi ya Cyndy;) Your Amish raggedy looks prim and proper. Oh yes, yucky on doctor visits. They should have to make house calls, but it would still be uugh. Good luck with it hon.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!