Monday, June 24, 2013

Wow, Summer is half over!

Hi everyone, it has been awhile, I don't know where time is going.  Since hubby retired we have been getting a lot of projects done- we got the house painted ....
 Hubby and kitty sit on the porch waiting for me everyday when I come home from work
 I have been working on a lot of holiday and fall items, shows will be here before you know it, these are some tree toppers made on paper mache cones.
 lots of little raggedies
 Arnie took a pottery class, as some of you know, he loves those ugly face jugs.  He is making a piggy bank
 His is the one with tusks, they still have to be fired and glazed
 Worked on some felt items this weekend, I love working with woolfelt and making pennyrugs
We are definitely in the middle of summer, temps in the high 90's, humitures -- in the 100's.  It is nice for drying dolls, you can put them outside in the sun and they are dry in 5 minutes or less.  I just keep my fingers crossed no dog comes in the yard and takes off with one.


Hoping everyone is enjoying their summer and you have a great weeik!

14 comments:

  1. we are having a hot summer also. the mr.'s pottery pigs are cute, as are your new creations. rain is forecast for us, and hope we do get it to help cool things off a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, indeed the year is flying by and it is a scorcher.

    You have an awesome blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Well, I love the fall and holidays so summer can't be over soon enough. Love all your works of art.

    Very artistic piggy bank, truly one of a kind.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girl! yes, the Summer is going way too quickly! Looks like you are keeping plenty busy. I haven't even started making Fall items yet....just too busy outside!
    Love the pigs!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have started to get ready for a November show too. Seems odd to sew snowmen when it is in the 80's! Love your creations as always - LOVE this drying weather! Your husband has a cool hobby! Have a creative week ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been steamy hot this week but I'm glad we're getting a few showers. I love your sweet dollies! Happy summer my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am excited to have found your lovely blog. I found you through a comment that you left on a friend's blog and had to come visit and see what you stitched. Your dolls are delightful. I am very new at doll making. I made one back in the spring for my granddaughter's birthday, and now I've got to get one started for my other granddaughter; her birthday is a month away :) I'm going to try my hand at a topsy turvey.
    I am your newest follower and I would love to invite you over to visit and follow me back. I have met so many lovely and creative friends through blogging.
    Your newest blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this wonderful Post and all the best for your future. I hope to see more post from you. I am satisfied with the arrangement of your post. The printer experts team provides troubleshooting services to HP printer users. They are available 24x7 to pick up your phone call. Post click here HP printer installation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roku account setup is the activation page to enter your Roku com activate and linking your Roku streaming device. Contact us for any help. An excellent information provided thanks for all the information i must say great efforts made by you. thanks a lot for all the information you provided.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have seen that every person wants to express all his feelings but he is not able to express his feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post and you have expressed the words is very beautiful, like this You seem to have expressed your feelings. Hi, you are a very beautiful post writer, similarly keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. beautifull night girl Gurugram
    vip Girls In Manesar
    time pass Girls Bhiwadi
    Housewife In Gurugram
    slim Girls Gurugram
    gurugram Girls number
    Gurugram Girls Number
    models In Gurgaon
    Gurgaon Girls Real Photos

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!