Saturday, September 25, 2010

More things I have been working on ......

It's hard to believe that fall is here, it is in the high 80's or 90's still.  We had a few nights in the 60's, got us all ready for cooler weather and now we're back to summer.  I have been working on more patterns from Old Road Primitives.

This is one of her new ones, "Christmas is Love" table piece


I made several sets of just the faces for ornament sets




I also did these jars, they are from a pattern by Aunt Mannys.  They are painted with a mixture of cinnamon and paint, I hope to find some peppermint oil and scent them.  They each have a cinnamoned flicker light.  My friend Mary is making jars with one from (you guessed it) Old Road Primitives.

I will begin my new give-away on Friday, Oct. 1st.  So, please check back and enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Cyndy

1 comment:

We love hearing from you!