Sunday, April 1, 2012

Another month gone .....

Where did March go???  It went out with a bang here, a day of rain,  over 2 inches and thunderstorms off and on all day.  We needed the rain, but not the lightning.  Lightning struck several homes, my son responded to one call where the lightning made a hole in the roof all the way to the flooring and left a big hole, everything was fried, but no fire.  And it was hot here, in the high 80's.  Summer is already here.

I have noticed that several have already started listing fall items, which means that I better get myself started too-because we all know it will be here before you know it.

 I have been making several of the Annie pinkeeps, I used a Polka Dot Primitive pattern for this, they make up quick and are great sellers.
 I had a small amount of this fabric left and made up this Americana make-do.


 A new doll for me, from a Sand Plum Primitives pattern.
 Another bagholder, my new printer prints the images on fabric great.  I just hate ironing the freezer pattern to the fabric.
I found this material and thought it would be cute on a doll's apron, I had the little giraffe and perfect.

We have a 4 day work week and I am looking forward to a day off.  I want to go to Joann's this Easter weekend, as I have 4 coupons I can use, one is 25 percent off your total purchase, love those coupons.

I am so glad that Game of Thrones starts tonight, it is probably a good thing that Walking Dead ended, since they would have both been on at the same time.  I made some chocolate chip cookies and have my stitching  and the couch all ready for the premiere,   I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!