Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A few more dolls that I finished ....

Hi, just wanted to share a picture of a couple of dolls that I just finished up.  I found the bumblebee print at Hobby Lobby and thought it would make a cute springtime dress for a raggedy, she has green checked pantaloons underneath. I also made up a raggedy with a pink dress with pink dotted swiss pantaloons and added a purchased bunny.  I was very happy with the way they turned out.

Have a good evening, till next time, Cyndy

5 comments:

  1. Your raggedys are adorable!! You are a sewing/crafting machine! I need to take lessons from you! You are an inspiration to me! Keep up the great work!!
    Take Care and God Bless! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're adorable! I picked up the same bumble bee fabric too!
    Prim Blessings! Robin

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!