Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blogger Award and New Stitchery Stockings

Hi, I received the Versatile Blogger award from Karen at the The Barely There Primitive Bear.  Thank you so much Karen.


I now get to choose 15 other bloggers to give the award to.  The rules are simple, you need to thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link back to their blog. You have to tell 7 things about yourself, that no one else probably knows. Then, pass the award on to 15 other bloggers and let them know.

I would like to present the Versatile Blogger Award to ;

1. Wendy - Ravenwood whimzies
2. Maxie - Prims and Annies
3. Debbie - Cooking at Goat Creek
4. Pat - All Is Bright
5. Cindy - Thimbleprims Studio
6. Denise - The Krazy Kraft Lady
7. Jennifer - Stitch Anything
8. Khris - Sew Prim Khris
9. Tammy - Rock River Stitches
10. Brenda - Pine Tree Prims
11. Debbie - Debbiesdodads
12. Diane - Countrydoings
13. Farmhouse Prims
14. Old Annie Primitives
15. Lavender Dreams

Please stop by my blog and pick up your award. Now for seven things you don't know about me :  1.  I work as an Asst. Director/Cataloguer at a small public library.  2.  My favorite t.v. show is Glee. 3.  I love Italian food.  4.  I put my Christmas tree up the weekend before Thanksgiving.  5.  We are going on a cruise to Mexico. 6.  I love Horror and Sci-Fi movies.  7.  Cats are my favorite pets.

Next, I found this old pattern from Bareroots for some small stitchery stockings
These are fun and easy to make.    Remember, to sign up for our give-away, click on the link on the sidebar.  Thanks for stopping by.  Cyndy

6 comments:

  1. Oh Cyndy thank you so much!!! I love the stockings, Bareroots has the cutest stitcherys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the versatile blogger award. I am honored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for thinking of me...I am also honoured....hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cyndy-Thanks so much for the award! I feel so honored because 3 of my blogging buddies have nominated me...makes me feel so warm and fuzzy! :D
    I also love horror and sci-fi movies...the OLD ones from when we were young (and beforeo). Don't care too much for the gore now a-days. Cats are so wonderful...aren't they? How many do you have?
    I only have two right now and one very young and active dog.
    Thanks again Cyndy and bless you! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet of you! I love all of your crafts and the little stockings are just precious! I love small town libraries! I would love to stop in and see you sometime! ♥

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!